Monday 7 April 2014

My Favourite Vintage Shop

This post is about a vintage shop/cafe that myself and Lauren went to on her birthday back in January. It's called 'Unique' and it is 101% fab!

There was only one of each item in the store, and admittedly it is a little pricey, but the two showrooms it has were packed with beautiful vintage furniture and homewares. 

Here are some of the pictures we took whilst at this paradise, along with some from the website (all credit to http://www.uniquegiftsandinteriors.co.uk/index.php/ )

I squished myself into one of the super cute infant sized floral armchairs. They were adorable!

Vanilla Cupcake that I had in the cafe. It was (almost) too good to eat. 

Chocolate Cupcake that Lauren had, looking just as tempting. 

Me and Lauren in the cafe, with a beautiful and majestic water feature behind us. Lovely. 

(Taken from the Unique website)

(Taken from the Unique website)





No comments:

Post a Comment