Saturday 15 February 2014

London Suitcase!!

Hello everyone!
Off to London tomorrow (much to my ecstasy), so thought I'd share some of the bits I'm taking. I am like a child at Christmas. Ridiculously excited. 
Enjoy! 
Hollie xo

Jack Wills Hoodie
Keeping warm is key- I will wear many layers and this super soft hoodie will be perfect underneath my gilet and coat. 

'Underground' Vest Top and Denim Shirt
Taking this fabulous vest top just as a bit of a tribute to the London Underground- I really love it mwahahaha!

Pink Glitter Vans
Taking these for evening wear- comfort is key, but I still want to look pretty. Comfort and pink sparkles- what more could a girl want?!

Nike Air Max
Perfect for daytime wear- comfortable all day, and still 'in'. My most prized possessions (after my rabbits)

(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)
Red Beanie, 'Frosty' Woolly Hat, Skeleton Socks, Jack Wills Headband
I will be having wavy hair over the London weekend, partly so it doesn't knot as easily- but partly so I can wear one of my lovely cosy hats and still have volumised locks (eliminating all chances of the loathed hat hair). Also taking the skeleton socks to wear so I can roll my jeans up and have them on show whilst wearing my Nike Air Maxes (going full on hipster) and be comfy (they are 100% cotton- ahhhhh). 

Winged Tote Bag
This handbag is this season and looks relatively small and compact, yet you can fit A LOT inside. I don't want to be lugging great huge bags around all day, so this is perfect.

Ice Watch and 'Love' Bracelet
These add a touch of cool to daytime outfits- without going over the top. 

Handbag essentials- Cath Kidston Camera/ Gadget Case, Cath Kidston London Mirror, 2-in-1 hairbrush and mirror, hand sanitiser.
Keeping my electrical's screens protected is a huge priority, as is making sure I don't look too beast like whilst trotting round our pretty city. Hand sanitiser is good for after you've been on the tube- keeps those nasty hand germs away. 

Army Jacket, Sheepskin Mittens, Rabbit Handwarmer
Keeping warm is so important- there is nothing worse than being cold. These pieces will make sure I am toasty for the duration of my trip. 

Sunday Posts will be back next week. Not that it probably concerns you too much. It's just there is a possibility I will not have wifi (boooooooooo) so I will not be able to post in London.

Have a lovely school holiday if you are in the UK :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment