Thursday 1 August 2013

Cambridge Sales Shopping

One last cheeky post before I leave you all..
 
On Saturday I went to Cambridge with my Mum to visit Jack Wills and Hollister, because no-where near me has them. :(
Nevertheless, I managed to make the purchases that I had been waiting to make for a long time.
Hooray!

There we have it.
Flip-flops- Jack Wills £14 (reduced to £10 in the sale)
Bikini Top- Hollister £24 (Reduced to £7.99 in the sale)

Strapless Dress- Hollister- £54 (reduced to £26.99 in the sale)
 
I managed to bag some pretty good bargains on my trip. Mum also got a Jack Wills hoodie, reduced to £26.99 and it is LUSH. We also got some Jack Wills earphones in the sale, reduced to £6. Check out the Jack Wills website, because they have some amazing bargains!
 
Hollie.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment