Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Essentials #2- Beach Flowers

Hi Everyone!
Now it's the summer holidays, I have more time to do more posts. Hooray!
So the next Summer Essentials are... Beach Flowers!
Beach Flowers are basically flowers that you can clip or attach into your hair, and they look super pretty if you wear them on the beach!
 
Some examples of beach flower hair clips...
For this style, I gripped the 2 front sections of my hair back, and added a large Hawaii style flower to one side.
For this style, I did the same thing, but added 2 smaller flowers to each side of my head.
Here I twisted one section of hair back loosely, and added a bold brightly coloured beach flower.
I Pulled my hair into a loose side ponytail here, and added a large pretty beach flower to cover up the ponytail band.
Here I twisted my hair into a loose side bun (any kind of bun works really well with these flowers) and added a cute lacy flower to cover up the grips and ponytail bands.
 
Hollie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment