Monday 1 April 2013

Cute Spring/Easter Accessories

Yes guys I am aware that Easter was yesterday, but I didn't have the time to do this post yester day, so here it is. Enjoy! Hope you all had a lovely day scoffing chocolate (I did) ..
Hollie xo
[Left to right, top to bottom]
Watch Pendant - Claires
Flower Brooch / Hairclip - Next
Flower Ring - Internacionale
Red Rose Ring - Claires
Rabbit Necklace - John Lewis
Pearl Collar - Primark
Pearly Bracelets - Internacionale
2 Rabbit Necklaces - Debenhams
White Vintage Flower - Next
Diamonte Bow Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Large Pearl Necklace - Internacionale
Vintage Birds and Flowers necklace - Internacionale
 
Pretty accesssories add a touch of Spring to any outfit (even if in reality it is still only 4 degrees in Britain!)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That pearl collar is adorable, I must have it!

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete